Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jenkins Family


I had the honor of taking some family pictures of the Jenkins Family.  Pat, the father, is an elder in our church and Vicki, his wife, does the minutes at the board meetings and is an amazing help with the Childrens ministry.  Their son Chance, his wife Kelly, and their daughter Victoria, are moving to Japan in a few weeks.  Kelly is in the AirForce and is going to be staitioned there.  Their Daughter Carli and her husband Kevin live here in Ellensburg and are good friends of ours.  It is going to be a tough transition for the Jenkins/Hill family as part of them move away.  I'm very honored to have captured some moments in their goodbyes.














 


















4 comments:

miranda said...

Oh my goodness. these are so great!...I love all of them. They turned out Amazing! I just really love the one with the little girl playing in the hay that you changed the color a bit!...Precious!

Susie said...

These are really nice, Schwummy. Sweet little baby!

Gena McMillan said...

Awe how fun! Good luck to them in their move to Japan and to their family for adjusting to the change!

miranda said...

ok, so I'm super excited to see pictures from your time in Cali. I hope you had a great time. I hope to hear all about it.
Love you friend!