Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's been a while..

Sorry!  Wow have I been busy.  Work, Bonnie visiting here in Washington, Work, Church, yada-yada.  Oh and we are sooo behind on the Olympics.  We have a DVR and have been taping them and while I'm at work Arick doesn't want to watch them without me. He really is a sweet guy. :) Anyway, so we have been trying to catch up.  Anyone else a huge Phelps Phan?  hehe.  I am!  Anyway, so I will just post a mishmash of pictures.  From the fourth of July, and my birthday and some other stuff.  :) Enjoy!

The Girls minus Bonnie.


One Uncle's two dogs on the left SweetPea and Mearle. And another Uncle's dog Benji on the right.  What you all can't see is behind me, my moms dog Rufus scarfed his down and was trying to eat the other dog's food.  Oh and this is leftover egg casserole. And no the dogs don't usually eat off of glass plates.  :)

Arick and Steven.

Bradley Skim Boarding.

On my birthday we took a drive then a hike up to a place called Lions Rock. It was amazing and beautiful and wonderful.  It was a great birthday.

Mt. Stuart.

Mt. Rainier







3 comments:

miranda said...

Awww, I love those pictures (especially the one's with you in them too :)) I just miss you so darn much! It is so nice to see some more of your pictures...I've been looking forward to them.I love you...your amazing...that is all.

Susie said...

Awesome pics!! I tried to set one as my desktop background, but it came out pixely on "stretch." Maybe you should send it to me? It's the purple flower one above the Mt. Stuart one... you called it "flowerfield." Love you!

miranda said...

Arick told us your looking into getting a Mac and I LOVE that idea...it would be awesome. I am getting so excited.