Monday, September 15, 2008

Family, Friends, Feet...My heart.

I don't know if I can express how much this family means to Arick and I.  Their friendship is the same no matter how long we are apart.  They are such an encouragement to us, in faith, in love, in life, in parenthood.  We love them.  So much.  They take pieces of our hearts each time we say goodbye.  Two pieces to be exact.  And one little girl and one little boy hold them in each hand.  Jeff and Miranda.  We will treasure the time we had together until we see each other again.  We are praying for you and the babes everyday.  We love you and already miss you.  :)  Oh and tell the kids we'll ichat soon. :)  

This is just a teaser by the way.  

I took their new family pics and there are ALOT.  



2 comments:

miranda said...

*tears*, the feeling is mutual. :) I love the pictures too, by the way. I can't wait to see them finished :). You are amazing and I love you and we miss you guys more than we can say. Ichat... is a MUST.. soon... very soon!!!
M

Susie said...

Enough teasers... put up some pics!