Saturday, October 25, 2008

Me.


I AM …a christian, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, and a woman.   
I WANT… to be a mother.
I HAVE … too many pairs of shoes...according to my husband. :)
I KEEP…clothes that I might fit into again someday. 
I WISH I COULD …keep a clean house...but who am I kidding? 
I HATE …that I can't keep my fingernails painted.  
I FEAR … losing the people that I hold close. 
I HEAR … all the silly sounds my husband makes.
I DON’T THINK … I am as beautiful as my husband says I am.
I REGRET … cutting my hair a while back...now it's at that funky growing out stage.  yuck.
I LOVE …looking through my camera lense. 
I AM NOT … very quiet.
I DANCE … to my own music.
I BELIEVE … that our Lord is wonderful and has a plan for me.
I NEVER … say never.
I RARELY … run.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … sappy movies.  Yet I love them.
I AM NOT ALWAYS … nice.
I HATE THAT …  I am always out of time to do the things I love.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT …  the layout of my house.  Sometimes I love it...sometimes I don't.      
I NEED … to save more money.  
I SHOULD … go clean.  

So you learned a little bit more about me today.  There I am. :) 

2 comments:

miranda said...

I love you. And... your beautiful. And... I'm lucky to have you in my life.





I just needed to say that... and that's it.

Gena McMillan said...

I love your new header!